Eco Soy Individual and XL Sculpture Candles
Our sculpture candles are primarily made for decorative purposes, however if you choose to light them please always remember:
- Keep out of reach of children and pets and never leave unattended when burning.
- Place on a heatproof dish when burning. Always extinguish flame at the end of each use and never burn to less than 2.5cm.
- If your candle gets a little dusty, you can carefully rinse in cold water & gently pat dry with a clean cloth.
Wooden Wick Glass Container Candles
Our wooden wick candles are
- Each time you want to burn your candle, start by trimming the wick(s) to 1cm / ¼ inch long for a cleaner, brighter burn and to prevent the flame from going out.
- Do not blow the candle out until the top layer of wax has melted all the way across, this will ensure you get the maximum burn time and aroma from your candle. It will also mean that the surface of the candle will stay flat and the sides of the jar will stay clean. Burn your candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
- Keep the flame away from moving air such as open windows, fans etc which can disturb how the candle burns.
While burning, never leave a candle unattended. Never light a candle when you may fall asleep. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave a minimum of 10cm/4 inches between candles. Do not burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Trim wick to about 1cm / ¼ inch before relighting if needed. Avoid drafts & Vents. Always ensure a candle is properly extinguished before leaving the room. Do not relight when wax level is less than 1cm / ½ inch.