10 Ideas for Love Coupons
Banish the thought that love coupons are the cheesiest way of expressing your love. They are, in fact, a great way to add some spontaneity, spark, and romance to a relationship. Love coupons are excellent as anniversary, Christmas, Valentine’s, or birthday gifts.
You can use love coupons to incorporate some fun into the time you spend with your partner and make new memories as you do things you both love together. We’re going to help you with the creativity, so all you need to do is put the ideas we present into a love booklet for your significant other.
- Popular Love Coupons
These popular love coupons are an excellent way to keep the fire burning in your relationship.
- Breakfast in bed
- Weekend getaway
- Friday night movie and dinner
- A sensual massage
- Couple time
- Love Coupons for Her
Find out what she craves. It could be:
- One extraordinary shopping spree
- A night out dancing
- Cook and clean today
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Surprise me with my favorite flowers
- Love Coupons for Him
He might like things a little different so try this:
- Wash the car
- A night out with the guys
- A weekend of camping
- A day of fishing, hunting, hiking (or whatever his hobby is)
- One night at a hotel
- Date Night Coupons
These will help put a little variety into date nights.
- Choice of date night
- Joint bubble bath
- Themed date night
- Miniature golf
- Gift Love Coupons
If you want to spend a little money on them, here are excellent options.
- Favorite (new) bottle of wine
- Gift of my choice
- Professional deep tissue massage
- My choice of a 5-star restaurant
- A shopping spree
- No-Money Needed Love Couples
The best thing about these love coupons is that they’re free so you can use them over and over again.
- Designated driver for the day
- Back or foot rub
- A day at the museum
- Home cooked favorite dinner
- Morning to sleep in
- Experience Love Coupons
Experience love coupons are a great way of ensuring you and your partner spend more time together.
- Couples picnic
- A road trip for just the two of us
- Couples’ spa day
- Night out at the club
- Romantic day at the beach
- Love Coupons to Relax
Spending time together doesn’t mean you have to be busy. Here are some ideas to help you relax together.
- Listen to a podcast
- Listen and dance to each other’s favorite songs
- Read a book to each other
- Spend the day together- in bed
- Plan the future together
- Love Coupons for Foodies
If you both love food, here are some ideas you will love:
- Go out for wine tasting
- Go out and try out new ice-cream flavors
- Recreate the food on our first date together
- Bake and cook together
- Surprise me with my favorite lunch
- Romantic Love Coupons
- Say 10 things I love about you
- A romantic couple’s vacation
- Write new marriage vows
- Compliment something I do each day of the week
- Dance to a romantic song together
Hopefully, these coupon ideas will help you give your significant other a gift they will love and appreciate.