If you’re trying to add a little spice to your marriage or relationship, flirty text messages are a great way to start. Ok, we know trying to be original in your delivery can be challenging initially, but you don’t have to worry about that. We’ve put together a fantastic collection of themed flirty text messages that will remind your spouse why they chose to spend the rest of their life with you.
When you want to tell them they’re on your mind:
- Hi babe, I wish you were here right now.
- I’ve been thinking about you all morning, and I can’t stop smiling.
- Have I told you today how much I love you?
- Honey, I feel like we waited so long to find each other. If I could, I’d go back in time and find you sooner so we could share our love longer.
- Darling, in case you’ve forgotten, I adore you.
When you want to show your humorous side:
- Baby, could you stop running through my mind? I’m busy today.
- I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much!
- I’ve missed you for the last 3 hours, 180 minutes, 10,800 seconds.
- (A picture of the two of you laughing) Now, this is true love.
- Don’t you think it would be great if our kids could parent themselves tonight so we could have some ‘couple time?’
Remind your spouse that you can still flirt:
- Hi Honey, I just wanted to let you know that you looked pretty good this morning when you left for work.
- Just so you know, you’re still wife/husband material.
- How is your morning? I wish we were snuggling right now.
- I can’t stop thinking about you today.
- Darling, every year, you keep getting more beautiful/handsome.
Send a sweet text and turn their day around:
- I just wanted you to know that I love you, and I’m lucky to have you in my life.
- Just a reminder that I’m grateful to share my life with you, and I appreciate everything you do for me.
- Baby, I want you to know that I’m thinking about you and I can’t wait for you to come back home.
- You are the best wife/husband ever.
- You are everything nice in my life.
Romantic messages for him/her
- I’m grateful that God sent you to me. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Being your husband/wife is my favourite thing to be.
- Baby, just in case I haven’t told you lately, I love you.
- Each day with you is a blessing, and I love you.
- I will always choose you. Now and forever.
Sappy Messages to Make Him/Her Smile
- I cannot imagine a life without you.
- Me and you, together? I love it!
- I love every memory you and I have ever made.
- Honey, I love you more than anything in the entire world.
- I love it when you (mention something they do that you like).
Text messages are an excellent way to flirt with your partner and re-introduce the spark into your marriage. Keep in mind that you aren’t limited to the texts we’ve put together. All you need to do is be creative. keep an open mind and give it a go!